Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fleurs moisturizing duo gift set |review

I got the Fleurs Moisturizing gift set from my mom. I absolutely love this set! It comes with the Golden Peel face scrub and the Intense Moisturizing Cream.

The face scrub is creamy and feels smooth when you apply it to your face. It has an awesome soft rose scent that isn't too strong or overpowering.

First, you wash your face with your daily wash and rinse. Then, you wet your face and apply a small amount of the Golden Peel face scrub. Aftert the scrub is evenly applied, you simply wait for five minutes and then rinse it off. After gently blotting your face dry, then you apply the moisturizer.

 The moisturizing cream is a thick lotion for your face. A little bit of it goes a long way so it's good to only use a small amount. 

After my first week of using this awesome set my face is smother and looks a lot healthier. I'm defiantly going to keep useing this. Stay toond for next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment